Friday, January 7, 2011

New Day

Well....I began a new journey today. I decided that I had to re-join Weight Watchers. I have always had success with Weight Watchers in the past & this time I am sure it will be no different. My personal goal is just different this time. I have a fresh outlook. Also, it is a brand new program & from what I know so far, it ROCKS!!! So, keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I begin this new journey for me. I know that this will help me reach my ultimate fitness goals as well. I WILL achieve that marathon someday!!!

So...I know you are wondering...How did Elijah do yesterday at school? Well, not at all how I had myself prepared for. He did GREAT!!! We were walking into school & when he put his back pack down, he turned, looked at me & said, "Okay Mommy, I can go in all by myself now. See you later!" Wow! I was shocked! However, I gave him a hug & kiss & told him to have a great day. He walked into the room & out I went! Woo hoo!!! I hope it continues this way for the rest of the year!

I blogged last time about how well Eli had been doing...well, he is still a great kid, but sleep the past two nights hasn't been as good. I am hoping it is just because he was too tired & that tonight will be better. I love my little man. I just really enjoy the great days. HAHA. Don't all parents?

I must say about my little man that I am really glad that he enjoys vegetables. Tonight at dinner he wasn't too interested in the turkey burger (although he DID take a no thank you bite), but the steamed broccoli he loved, ate it all & asked for more!!! By the way...if you haven't tried the Ziploc steam bags, I am telling you that I absolutely LOVE them! I am not sure if Sam's club sells them, but I will be looking, because they will be one of the most used items in my kitchen now.

Texas...I can't believe that I have officially lived here for almost 4 complete months. I must say that I can tell through all the pain that this move was definitely what I needed. God has really encouraged me. I am so excited about the great things ahead & really looking forward to watching Elijah grow & become the man of God he was created to be. I am also looking forward to how God is going to work in Dan & my life, both collectively & individually. I know I say this a lot lately, but I can't stress enough how much it is true! I miss my family, but I know this move was truly a God move!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment