Thursday, July 28, 2011

Blessed Beyond Measure

Sometimes life can get the best of you.  Things just don't seem to be going the way you think they should, and before you know it, in your mind, life stinks.  Yup, I think if we are all honest, at one point or another, we have all been there.  Well, I thought maybe, just maybe, I was heading there.  Then...I stopped myself.  What in the world, Beth?  I am blessed.  I am blessed beyond measure.  I am blessed.  I may have rough moments.  I may have rough weeks, months, etc.  However, I have nothing to complain about really. 

So, yes...I've been having some moments.  About nothing, really.  Having some of my own personal issues, but...Life is good.  Elijah is growing.  He is continually coming up with some of the most amazing comments ever.  One of the most memorable this past week was... "Mommy, it is Holy Cow HOT out there!" That was after spending just a few minutes outside.  Too cute!!!  Eli keeps me hoping.  He can not wait for school to start again.  He misses being in the structure.  For that reason alone, I am wondering if we should have gone with the 5 day week pre-school.  However, I think that once we get back into the routine, he will settle in.  We are really excited to see how he progresses in the coming year.

Everyday Elijah asks me, "please mommy, can I have a brother or sister?  I would have more fun playing!"  He is definitely my social butterfly.  He loves to have kids over & his dream & prayer is that he will have sibling(s).  I'm wondering if this is a stage that he will overcome or????  I guess time will tell.

We are preparing to travel to PA.  I think I'm NUTS for driving it again, but hey, where would life's adventures be if I didn't make some of them myself?  LOL.  We will have a good time.  I am looking forward to a week at the beach with my sisters as well!!!  We are going to have a good time.  Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment