Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feb-really?

I can not believe it is February 1st already!!!  Seriously, where does time go?!  It is amazing to me how the statement is so true that the older you get the faster time goes.  It really is true.

Life has continued to be interesting in the Davis household.  Dan has been back out traveling for a couple of weeks, which we are very thankful for.  Monetarily it is definitely needed.  Life is falling back into place in that aspect, as we readjust to him being back out on the road.  We sure do miss him, but we know that we have to do this for a while.

Elijah is continuing to grow.  I swear every time I turn around something on him is changing.  He is talking older too it seems.  It is fun watching him even on the days when he has me so frustrated.  This child of ours loves to be busy though, let me tell you.  He would love to be on the go all the time.  I think if it were up to him we would only be at our house a couple hours a day.  Oh, to be a kid again! 

For me, life is good.  Hard sometimes, but God never promised it would be easy.  This past weekend I had the opportunity to go participate in a Winter Youth Retreat with the teens from our church.  I was scared to death!  Seriously, I had anxiety.  I think being out of the Youth Ministry for so long really took a toll on me.  In any case, I pressed on.  What a great time!  It was such a blessing for me & I am so thankful that I had the opportunity.  I am sure that if God allows it, there will be more memories made with these kids.

Otherwise....nothing else going on here (at least nothing abnormal).  Eli is pressing my buttons, Kylie is growing quickly...life is good.  My sister, Alice, is coming to visit us in 3 SLEEPS!!!  The best thing is...she is staying a WEEK!!!!  WOO HOO!!!  We are looking forward to that. 

More updates soon!!!  Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment