Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Today, this 22nd day of November has come to an end.  I have enjoyed this day.  I am thankful for the time I was able to have with my boys.  Dan was able to come home for the day & that made us extremely thankful.  So, as we enjoyed our day together & sat down for a modest family Thanksgiving "lupper," it was yummy.  As we listened to Elijah say the prayer I had to smile.  He did an amazing job & somehow our little man has grown up a little.  His word choice today was "thank you Lord for this lovely day and the lovely time with mommy & daddy, and this lovely food."  Lovely.  His bedtime prayer even included this word.  Makes me chuckle a bit.  Love him.

So, today, I am thankful for food.  For time with my boys.  For time to be us. 


Our delicious Thanksgiving Meal


Eli enjoys playing with his food.  Pulling apart the green beans.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment