Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanks Day 21

Today, even as I stayed at home on this the busiest travel day of the year, I thought of an item that I am very thankful for.  My vehicle.  I am thankful for a car that gets me from point A to point B and back again.  We may have issues from time to time, but thankfully our van takes care of us.  I realize that some people may not have this luxury, so I appreciate the fact that we have it. 

Along with our vehicle, today I am thankful for a few other items that we way too often take for granted.  My stove.  As I baked a pumpkin pie for tomorrow, I thought of how often I use the stove without even thinking about it.  Thank you Lord for this convenience.

Shower.  Thank you Lord for a nice hot shower.  I've traveled to third world countries & have experienced life without a "power" shower, as I call it.  Thank you Lord that I can go, turn on my water and enjoy a hot shower.

So, for this 21st day, I am thankful for these items.  God blesses me over and above what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment