Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012

My mind has gone many different directions today, however, I continue to come back to this same place.  I am so thankful for the teens, tweens and kids that God has allowed me to be impacted by throughout my life. 

As I sat with a teen this past weekend and offered some "advice" to them, I was reminded how often God has allowed me to be a part of His work in this way.  I am humbled.  I am honored.  It is a blessing in my life & most often I end up being touched in some way that I never saw coming.  Throughout the past 17+ years, I have enjoyed being a part of many lives. 

Thank you Lord for each one of the young people that have been a part of my life.  Thank you for those that currently are a part of my life & Lord, if you see fit, I pray that I will have more in my life.  Thank you for what each one of them mean to me.  Thank you for those that have already had an impact on my sons life.  Please Lord, help them.  Help them to follow after Your will and Your desires for them.  Keep them safe in the palm of Your hand.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

(as there is no way possible to post a picture of every young person that has impacted me, I will not have a picture tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment