Friday, December 3, 2010

Growing

So, I write this after an exhausting day. Sometimes I wish a 3 year old had an off button. Seriously, could I press the button for just 5 minutes of straight silence? LOL. I know, I know...enjoy the moments as they go way too fast & soon I will wish he would talk to me. But for now let me tell you I can always tell when there is a full or new moon on the surface.

Today, I decided to tackle Elijah's dresser & closet. I have been noticing shirts being too short for him & pants looking as if we are having a flood, so...I thought today would be a good day to go through them. We cleaned out the majority of his 3T clothes. I have been trying to pick up 4T's here & there. The problem is finding the pants that fit him. He is taller than 3T's but not quite at 4T's. The waist on 4T's are ridiculously big on him. In fact the waist on 3T's are sometimes big. 4T shirts seem to be just right on him. It is amazing to me how fast time has flown. I can't believe he is getting so big. We are just trying to enjoy the moments (however difficult that is sometimes)

Dan is on his way home for the weekend! Yay! 3 Weekends in a row is a treat. We are going to have a great time. The weather is supposed to be near 80 tomorrow & Sunday so I am sure we will spend a lot of time outside! Double YAY!!!

This morning Eli was so excited about Scoot that he asked me to take his picture with him. This is rare for my child as lately he does NOT want his picture taken. Anyhow...enjoy the picture. Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment