Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chatterbox

I have determined that we will someday hear from Elijah's teachers that he talks NON-STOP.  I am certain he will most likely get in trouble for talking.  This child DOESN'T stop!  I'm not kidding.  Today, I told Dan that I get physically tired some days just listening to him talk.  Honestly.  He is like the energizer bunny.  He keeps talking & talking & talking.  He is making up stories, he still talks in "his" Ms. Susi language and then sometimes he is an animal talking.  Most likely he is a dinosaur.  None the less, from the time my little man wakes up until the time he goes to bed, he is talking.  Last Thursday at his school they had pizza day.  When I picked him up he wanted food.  I asked Eli if he ate his pizza.  After some conversation, realizing he didn't eat...Eli told me this:
E: "Mommy, all my friends were done eating & Ms. Lela told us to clean up."
Me: "Were you talking or eating?"
E: "Talking!"
Me: "Well, there is your problem! You need to eat then talk!"
E: "Okay Mommy"
It is almost a constant battle to get my child to not talk.  I know, someday, I will probably have to beg him to talk to me, but until then, wow....he keeps life interesting.

Saturday we went to have his picture taken for a mini session with a photographer from our church.  Here is a picture...proof, if you may, that he talks ALL the time.  He was talking when this was taken!

So, there you have it.  My chatterbox in action.  We love him.  He is fun!

This weekend was wonderful.  Saturday was a fun day.  We had time together as a family in the morning.  Then in the afternoon I went to a baby shower & enjoyed meeting more women & Dan took Eli to the movies.  The guys had a great time.  Then, the evening was so nice that I was able to take a run outside, then dinner was cooked out on the grill.  What a great winter day! 

Today, Sunday, we enjoyed another fantastic day at church.  We continue to be blessed each Sunday.  Thank the Lord!

Well, my parents will be leaving PA this Tuesday!  On Feb 1st, they will be here!  We are extremely excited to have them here.  Although...they may want to bring some earplugs.  LOL.  It will be a wonderful month to share with them.

Hope y'all had a fantastic weekend! 

GO STEELERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment