Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Girl" Time

I titled this post "girl" time for a couple reasons. Let me start off & clarify that I am NOT stating that my boy has been replaced.  LOL.

After last post I had stated that Tuesday would be a day out at the Zoo.  However, it ended up that Tuesday morning it was raining, so we didn't venture out.  Instead, Little G came over & played with Eli again.  They had a blast.  Eli forgot all about the zoo, so that was a good thing.  Fun was once again had by all!

Today...Elijah & I went shopping.  :-)  Not just regular shopping, but rather shopping for a baby shower!  A GIRL baby shower!  Eli was adorable helping me pick out cute little clothes.  He kept talking about Garner's (Little G) sister & how cute she will be.  He then kept asking me if I was buying something for Sadie.  So, we did.  He loved it.  He then started talking about his sister.  Hmmm.  I just don't know buddy.  Well, tonight, his prayer was specific.  "Please God, I want a girl to be my sister."  Oh boy.  Hence...the girl time.  I love being around sweet Maddie, Sadie & of course looking forward to sweet Camryn that is on the way!  Gives me my girl fix without them being "mine!"

Running...I know last post I talked about this, but wow, I sure did miss running.  I didn't realize how addicted I really am.  I definitely don't like running on the treadmill as much as outside, but I am so glad to have it.  I ordered my gym membership from Costco since it was over 1/2 the price, so I am waiting to receive it in the mail, but so looking forward to being able to work out at a gym.  Life is good.

So, I know I am probably starting to sound like a broken record, however, I must tell you that I love our Church!  Wednesday nights I am blessed to be in a Ladies (Girl Time!) Bible Study & I am loving it!  It is amazing to me to listen & watch how God brought each of us there for a specific reason.  We are all different and yet, we are all there to minister to one another.  What a blessing.  If only we would think this all the time about one another?!   How neat would it be if our intention was to bless others all the time.  Not tear them apart or hurt them.  Lift them up to God.  HELP them fall into the arms of God.  Help one another!  I enjoy being with the girls that God put in my life in this study!  I pray I can be an encouragement to them as they are to me!!!

So....Dan will be in Coke, TX again next week.  Good news is that he will be home this weekend!  Woo hoo!  Life is good.  We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment