Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Zumba

So...I had to post about my experience tonight...just in case tomorrow I can't move at all.  LOL. 

Zumba...tonight was my first night ever.  I have always wanted to try Zumba, but didn't ever get up the nerve to go on my own & couldn't ever find anyone to go with.  So...tonight I was going with a friend.  Well, something happened & she was not able to join me this evening.  I wanted to stay home.  Everything in me wanted to just curl up in my comfort zone & be here.  But, I didn't.  I had already pretty much told the world through my earlier blog & my post on Facebook that I was going to go tonight...so, against my inner being, I went.  I was there.  I know officially LOVE Zumba!!!!  I can't wait to go back.  I am super excited about Thursday & Saturday morning.  I think if I use the gym for nothing else than Zumba, my membership is totally worth it! 

I am sure that tomorrow I will hurt in places I didn't even realize I had.  I was sweating tonight ALL over.  Seriously, I was drenched from head to toe.  I didn't even know I could sweat so much.  LOL.  It was amazing.  Boy did it feel good!  There was a girl there & on the front of her shirt it said...OMG.  On the back it said...ZUMBALICIOUS!  Yup, I want a shirt like that! 

In closing, I will say this...people who go to a Zumba workout...please remember to wear deodorant.  When you don't...YOU STINK!  UGH.

So, officially I am addicted to Zumba.  Already.  WOO HOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment