Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanks Day #16

A little over 2 years ago, God rocked my world.  He changed our lives.  He moved us forever away from my family & friends.  Everything that I have known for 30+ years.  Aside from college (which, I was only 250 miles away), I have lived by my family.  So, moving to Texas was huge.  However, there is an amazing sort of technology now that wasn't there several years ago.  I am so thankful for that!  Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Skype, Facetime and Texting.  Thank you Lord, for each & every increase in technology that has allowed me to keep in touch with my family & friends.  The great thing about each of these items are that they allow me to keep in the "loop" & to see people face to face from time to time.  Love it!  So thankful for technology!

Our TX attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment