Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8 of Thanks

Today, I am expressing thanks for my home.  I am blessed.  So undeserving.  My house is small and plain, but it is just enough for us.  Plus we have an amazing neighborhood.  Lots of amenities for our little guy and it works for us.  We are blessed with good neighbors and overall peaceful.  Sure, we have our moments, just like anywhere, but we are blessed.  I am so blessed. 

Thank you Lord for our house.  Thank you for allowing us to be warm when it's cold outside and cool when it is hot.  Thank you for allowing us to have a playground & a pool & a splashpad.  Thank you Lord for all our neighbors.  We are incredibly blessed.  Help us Lord to use this blessing for Your good!  Amen!

Our Splashpad....we love it!

Our front door...I felt at home the first time I stepped in the house.

One of our pools...

Part of our playground

No comments:

Post a Comment