Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day of Thanks #29

I am so thankful for my health & the health of my family.

You know, we have things we deal with.  I have been struggling with lower back issues & headaches for a while now, but ultimately, I am healthy.  Sure, I may not be able to do some things right now that I want to, BUT, I know that in the end, this too shall pass!  I know that we are blessed.

I have a healthy 5 year old boy who has enough energy for all of us.  He is active.  He is busy.  He is able to run, walk, talk, scream, cry, laugh, yell...he is healthy.

I am healthy.  I am able to get up in the morning & do what I need to do throughout the day.  I am able to drive.  I am able to cook & take care of my family & house.  I am healthy.

I have a healthy husband.  He is able to get up in the morning & go to work.  He is able to drive and care for things around the house & play with his son.

So tonight, I am thankful for all the blessings that God has given us and especially our health.

Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment