Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nov 14

I am so thankful for my nieces and nephews & great-nieces & great-nephews.  I have been so blessed to grow up in a large family.  I may have been the youngest of 7 children, but I have enjoyed younger "siblings" since my nieces and nephews were so close to me in age. 

I am thankful for each one of them.  I love them all!  They each have had such an impact on my life in all sorts of different ways.  Although I don't see each of them as much as I would like to anymore, or even talk with them very often, I love each & every single one.  I wish life could be different sometimes & that we could all live side by side in order to know each one in a more personal fashion, but life is not that way.  We all have our own lives.  We may be separated by miles, but we are family.  Will always be family.  So....I'm still thankful for each and every single one.

Niece Amy & her Husband Scott --Children: Mollie, Kole, Gabe & Luke

Niece Melissa & her husband Billy--Children: Billy Jr, Kiera, Dominic & Camron 

Nephew William

Nephew Roy Jr.

Niece Sarah & Her Husband Eric--Children: Maddie & Sadie

Niece Renee


Renee's boys: Reese, Jon, Michael & Ethan


My Nephew Phillip & his wife Meagan--their child Blake



Nephews: Matt, Josh & Andrew-- Niece: Rebecca

Nieces Amanda & Brenna

My sister in law(Bridget) & my Nephews: Logan & Brian, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment