Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

My thankfulness continues.  Honestly, I am so blessed, I am pretty sure I could do this every month for every day & have something new all the time.  However, for today, my thanksgiving is this.  I am so thankful for my siblings.  All 6 of them.  I am the youngest of 7 children and am so incredibly blessed.  My 4 brothers...Dale, Roy, Alan & Brian and my 2 sisters...Joyce & Alice. We may not always agree, BUT, I know that we all love each other & would do anything to help one another out. 
I love my siblings & their spouses, so today, I am reminded of how thankful I am for each one of them.  For their individuality & what each of them add to our family.
 

Me, Brian, Alice, Alan, Joyce, Roy, Dale


Oldest Dale & Me
Dale's Wife, Cheryl & Me

Roy, Sr & Me

Roy's Wife, BJ & Me
Joyce & Me

Alan & Me


Alan's wife Tracy & Me

 

Alice & Me

Alice's Husband Brian & Me


Brian, Sr. & Me

Brian's Wife, Bridget & Me

1 comment: